solo cosplay competition
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Download the form.
- Read the rules and regulations. This website is only a summary of the entire thing.
- Fill in the details.
- E-mail the form to [email protected].
- A total of TEN(10) contestants will take part in the preliminaries.
- Each participant is given up to 90 seconds to introduce themselves, their character and simple scene to portray the character.
- Only FOUR(4) participants will make it to the FINALS.
- Participants are given up to 120 seconds to create a scene representing and emotion: we want you to portray emotions, just like 18th century plays.
- Points are graded by how well you can portray your character’s emotion.
- AniManGaki Cosplay Solo Competition will be held on 24 August 2013, Sunway Pyramid Convention Center.
- Competition Preliminaries : 12:00 PM.
- Competition Finals : 3:30 PM.
- Follow all the General Rules & Regulations for Animangaki 2013.
- Register at the AMG Headquarters beforehand. You will get a free ticket!
- Be at the backstage at least 5 minutes beforehand.
- If you have any changes or need any additional equipment or prop, please notify us beforehand.
- Also, we will announce and tell you the results of the competition shortly, so don’t run away!
- You can use another person, a friend as a ‘prop’ not as a character. If you do use extras, they should not be the “main character” in your performance.
- All citizens on Earth of any age are qualified to enter this contest.
- Winners of the competition will be announced on 24th August 2013, 5pm onwards.
- Winners of the competition who are unable to attend the prize giving ceremony can contact us via email ([email protected]) or through Facebook to arrange mail delivery or pickup(Petaling Jaya only).
- Winners for the trip to Japan will be announced on the 25th August 2013, 5pm onwards.
- Decisions made by the judges for the competition is final.
- AniManGaki claims the rights of any submitted photos to publish them.
- Rules & Regulations are subject to minor changes.
- Entry is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- There is no deadline for the entry.
- Once the entry is full, the registration is closed.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- This T&C ONLY applies for the extra prize (a trip to Japan).
- Decision for the winner is exclusively decided by Japanese judge, Tatsumi Inui.
- ONE winning entry will be selected from either the solo or duet competition.
- AniManGaki will not have the decision to determine which entry wins the grand prize.
- Lodging and flight expenses are paid for by TGS.
- Any additional people from the winning groups who want to follow along must bear their own costs.
- The winners will be invited to Tokyo Collection Game Night (Japanese TV) on the 21st September 2013.
- Winners will then have to dress up in their winning cosplay costume performed on stage.
- Cosplayers are allowed to cosplay characters from Japanese title game that can be played on consumer consoles.
- More details on Tokyo Game Show 2013.