- Do take care of your materials required for competition that are required in the competition at all times. We will not take full responsibility for any loss or damage to your belongings.
- You are strictly refrained from :
- Performing any violent, offensive, sexual, abusive or nudity representations/act, etc.
- Using any taunting, vulgarities or defamatory words during the performance (As for karaoke competition, kindly prevent from selecting songs which contains vulgarities)
- Replacement of any participants of the competition on the spot/at the last minute, unless rational explanation is given
- Arriving late on stage, unless rational explanation is given
- Showing up with only partially clothed and/or nude, especially for cosplayers
- Compete at your own risk. SUAC committees and the Sun-U authorities will not be responsible for any loss, damage, casualties that happen inside and outside the event area, as well as after the event day.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Prizes will be forfeited if the winners or runner-ups are not present him/herself at the time of presentation, performance and/or prize giving ( except for AMV Competition winners). No appeals will be entertained.
- The result of the competitions will not affect the outcome of this event.
- The competition must be appropriate for family entertainment. Critics and comments may be offered. SUAC committees and its sponsors are not responsible for comments made or the outcome.
- Photographers are not allowed to stalk or take unethical shots of any cosplayers at all times. Photo shooting is strictly not allowed in the washrooms and changing rooms. Kindly, ask permission from cosplayers before taking their pictures.
- During the competition, photographers are only allowed to take pictures once the contestants are on the stage.
The judges, as well as the SUAC committees will hold their rights to disqualify anyone who break the rules above.